Sunday, February 22, 2015

Getting to Know You

          The very first day of my grade 7 year was quite fascinating as it was my graduating year from elementary school. I had always waited for this particular year to come around. However, high school right around the corner was also a little nerve-racking. As the summer break came to its end I hoped to make this year a memorable one with many moments to remember. In addition, I was a little shy at first but as the school year progressed I transformed myself into a person who was very easy to get along with. During this year, I wasn’t focused in my academics as much as I was more focused on enjoying my last year in elementary by joining various school teams as that was part of what I had planned to do this year.
          
          I have changed over the course of years in comparison to who I was in grade 7. Now that I have a very complex personality, I am compiled of the following traits: hardworking, knowledgeable, cooperative, honest, motivated, committed and a team player. Furthermore, my likes and dislikes also set me apart from others. I personally love technology as its one of my major interests. I have a passion for playing and watching a variety of sports as I am very athletic. Some of my dislikes include things like dancing, rollercoaster rides and drawing since I don’t consider myself artistic. Additionally, my main target at this time is to look forward to graduate and attend university with exceptional grades.

          Now that I have given a little taste of who I was in grade 7 and who I am today, I will now discuss who I will be at the end of the school year. As this last year of my journey here at Sullivan Heights came to an end, I became a high school graduate. Moreover, I hope to have accomplished to be accepted to UBC. Having accomplished that milestone, I will be getting ready and looking forward to attend post-secondary and pursue a career in engineering. In addition, my biggest goal would be to achieve a prestigious bachelor’s degree in Applied Sciences. I plan to make this happen by being committed, motivated, hardworking and reliable. In the future, I want to become a trustworthy, sophisticated and a successful individual. 

1 comment:

  1. Thorough and though full posts. Excellent work supplementing your written posts with numerous digital artifacts! Well done.

    ReplyDelete