Monday, March 2, 2015

Personality Profile

In this post, I will discuss and summarize my findings from the 2 personality quizzes that I completed. The quizzes helped me figure out my strengths and weaknesses in particular areas. I will start out by listing my strengths that I already knew. My strengths that I already knew are body movement and logic/math. These are some of my strengths that I already knew before starting the quizzes. I like to play a variety of sports and take part in various physical activities. My logical thinking and math skills are exceptional as I am very keen about them. Another strength of mine that I discovered and was a bit surprising to me was that I am spatial meaning I can remember things by visualizing. Therefore, I like to learn things from visual clues. For example, graphs, diagrams, pictures and maps. Some of my weaknesses that I already knew about myself were that I am not a naturalist and I am not musical. On the other hand, I discovered that I am not linguistic. Furthermore, the results that I found out from the second quiz were that I have a slight preference of Introversion over Extroversion. I also have a slight preference of sensing over intuition. In contrast to that, I have a moderate preference of thinking over feeling. Lastly, I have marginal or no preference of judging over perceiving. These results were pretty accurate in my opinion as they represented my personality.



No comments:

Post a Comment