Sunday, February 22, 2015

About Me

My name is Devansh Chopra and this blog is for my English 12 class as I will be using this very frequently. Its a great way to make my learning visible and it shows a record or artifact of my learning journey as I move through English. First off, in this post I will highlight some things about me. I have a family of 4 which consists of my dad, my mom, my sister and myself. All of these particular individuals mean a lot to me. They have been through all the ups and downs with me. Moreover, my hobbies/interests include watching and playing a variety of sports. They serve as a recreation where I am able to rejuvenate my mind. I also have a passion for the latest technology as I am always fascinated about new products in the market. In addition, my target in the future is to graduate either from SFU or UBC and become a successful mechanical engineer. Now that I have highlighted some things about me, I will now outline three learning goals that I have for English 12.

1. Improving my vocabulary by reading lots of new sophisticated vocabulary
2. Improving my essay writing through lots of practice and receiving feedback
3. Improving my literary analysis by practicing and extending my thinking by thinking outside the box
 

No comments:

Post a Comment